Free Download Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps Full Version For PC
Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps Free Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc just check OkliveTV App Free Download For PC.I think you will like Kodi Apps Download For PC that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just KKGamer App Free Download For PC too.
Our site helps you to install Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR apps games available on Google Play Store too.You can download android apps and android games to desktop of your PC.If you like Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR APK you can download Free Download ROM Patcher App too.If you’ve fed up with playing your Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR android application on your small Android screen, let us show you how to run Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR apps on windows.You can run Android APPS/APK games on PC or laptop using an Android emulator app.You Can Download Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR APK for PC Here.
• Contains over 6,000 idioms from all over the English-speaking world
• Hundreds of illustrative quotations, both modern and historical, offer readers a clear idea of how the phrases can be used
• Extra features offer fascinating additional information for many entries
• Easy to navigate, including many cross-references, making it ideal for quick reference.
• Most useful alternative words given first, with word closest in meaning to entry word given in bold
• Draws on the latest findings of Oxford’s language monitoring, the largest dictionary research program in the world
**This is a fully functional trial!**
Did you know that ‘flavour of the month’ originated in a marketing campaign in American ice-cream parlours in the 1940s, when a particular flavour would be specially promoted for a month at a time? And did you know that ‘off the cuff’ refers to the rather messy practice of writing impromptu notes on one’s shirt cuff before speaking in public?
These and many more idioms are explained and put into context in the Oxford Dictionary of English Idioms.
The dictionary takes a fresh look at the idiomatic phrases and sayings that make English the rich and intriguing language that it is and contains entries for over 6,000 idioms. These include a range of recently established idioms such as ‘the elephant in the corner’, ‘go figure’, ‘like a rat up a drainpipe’, ‘ on legs’, ‘step up to the plate’, ‘too posh to push’, ‘a walk in the park’, ‘win ugly’.
Many entries include additional features which give more detailed background on the idiom in question. For example, did you know that ‘taken aback’ was adopted from nautical terminology that described a ship unable to move forward because of a strong headwind pressing its sails back against the mast?
Anyone interested in the colourful side of the English language will get hours of fun browsing from this fascinating and informative app.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you’re typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A ‘fuzzy filter’ for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function (‘*’ or ‘?’) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• ‘Word-of-the-day’ feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
Small apps extension for Sony products
How To Play Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Oxford Dictionary of Idioms TR Apps Games on PC.